git log --pretty=format: --name-only --diff-filter=A | sort -
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
I've been doing some web development using a Python/Flask/PostgreSQL/Heroku stack. In the spirit of documenting some of my doings for my own reference, Below are some of the resources that I wanted to make note of. Some of the work I am doing is on my GitHub repository, while some of my mobile apps and anything that involves sensitive data is offline.
- Flask documentation: Flask is a lightweight python web development framework. I was drawn to Flask because of its simplicity. It does much less magic behind the scenes.
- Flask, PostgreSQL, Heroku blog post: A good intro into Heroku specific configuration.
- Heroku Python/Flask documentation: Documentation directly from Heroku.
- Flask, SQLAlchemy tutorial: Extensive multipart web dev tutorial.
- RESTful design blog post: An excellent discussion on RESTful APIs in general as well as API implementation with flask. This was particularly useful for the mobile API I am building.
Sessions and Login
- Flask-Login: User session management module for Flask.
- Flask-Login blog post: Tutorial on session management with Flask-Login.
- Flask-Login example: Hosted on GitHub.
- itsdangerous: Secure session signing Python module.